How this moderator and voice actor artist succeeded in Fiverr – Illinoisnewstoday.com - Freelance Prospector

Breaking

Post Top Ad

Post Top Ad

jueves, 1 de julio de 2021

How this moderator and voice actor artist succeeded in Fiverr – Illinoisnewstoday.com

Last year, when they realized that freelancers were at stake because of a pandemic, they knew they needed to find a job somehow.enter FiverrA market that connects freelance workers and businesses that offer over 500 categories of digital services. From fashion design to illustration and music production, Fiverr’s mission is to change how the world works together. Especially if people are doing it more remotely than ever before.

One of the freelancers on the platform that we emphasize is the moderator, musician, and voice actor. Uni V. Sol.. He first joined the platform five years ago, recording DJ drops on tracks, and has since collected a long list of prominent customers such as AT & T, Nike and Pepsi. “I feel like I’ve had a lot of success in this career and Fiverr by recording, releasing and playing my music for over 20 years,” he tells Highsnobiety.

Uni V. Sol offers services such as EDM rap vocals and hip-hop songwriting, but also specializes in conversation, inspiration, motivation and urban male vocals. We are UniV. He connected with Sol and learned about his narration work, his musical background, and how he was successful. Fiverr During a pandemic.

Please tell us about yourself and your work.

My name is UniV.Sol. I am a moderator, music artist, voice actor and entrepreneur.

What made you start acting as a voice actor? When did you decide to become a career?

I started Fiverr in January 2016 and recorded DJ Drops. After a while, customers who ordered me DJ Drops began asking if I could record their skits and wrap the lyrics. As a hip-hop artist, I already had that experience, so I took on those jobs and eventually led to the first official voice-over gig in title boxing.

Did you get professional training?

I haven’t received any professional training, but I feel I’ve had a lot of success in this career and Fiverr by recording, releasing and playing my music for over 20 years. I have learned a lot obviously in the last 20 years. In my personal opinion, no training is required for a particular style of music. Music is a creative outlet and I’m not limited to what training and courses have taught me.

Please tell us about the relationship between your vocal and musical works. How did the two get intertwined?

Narration is essentially a recording, so for me it’s treated like a recording. Run the script as you would sing the lyrics and add your own emotions, styles and paces to it. In either case, you need to give a strong “performance” to convey the message. The only difference from narration is that it has less rhythm and more acting / conversation. When I first started DJ Drop, I was asked by buyers if their marketing policy could be wrapped in Salt-N-Peper’s “Push It”. It was very interesting. It was just the beginning of the intertwining of narration and musical work.

Then I made it because I had this project for a law firm where I recorded the vocals and then the buyers requested the music. I was also asked by a dance company to hype the dancers and make their own music. Narration work can also turn into jingles, so it’s like making beats and providing catchy hooks to highlight the brands you work with. Very often the line between narration and musical work is blurred. If I just listen to the needs of the buyer and know that I can use my expertise to provide great things to the buyer, I will do it.

After years of great success with Fiverr, how have your customers and businesses evolved since joining the platform?

My business has evolved significantly over the last five years, and people have actually sought me out because someone recommended me. Sometimes they even refer to a particular piece of work that wants to record a similar style, and look low, their example is my voice. This was not always the case. When I first started VO and music on Fiverr, I pushed myself to market 10 people a day on the platform. Same as any other job or career.

You have to work really hard at first, you have to build reputation, gain experience, knowledge, and trust, and once you do that, the work only comes to you. Today, work comes to me, so I don’t have to market for business at all. It’s also the beauty of the Fiverr platform. Once you establish your position in the market, your job begins. You don’t have to spend money on marketing or spending time marketing. You will focus on what you really love, and for me it’s music.

How was it before you joined Fiverr?

To be honest, it was frustrating. Like most independent artists, I struggled to make ends meet, worked full-time, cared for my family, and pursued a musical career. I was actually a Fiverr buyer for the first three years because it helped reduce marketing costs as an independent artist / record label.

Who is your typical client?

Today, there are more companies, including marketing and advertising agencies, indie filmmakers, video production companies, record labels, producers, DJs, and even entrepreneurs looking for quality jobs. Major brands I’ve been involved with include AT & T, Nike, Pepsi, New York City Mayor’s Office, Toronto Raptors, Spinnin’Records, Pioneer and Remy Martin.

Learn about some of the most popular services, especially recording EDM rap vocals. What is the process like?

By far my most popular service Fiverr Urban voice over. This opens the door to everything else, including the EDM rap vocal gig. The buyer asked me if I could rap, so I first opened the EDM Rap Vocal Gig as a basic rap gig. I have so many songs and videos that I’m wondering why I wouldn’t introduce them, so buyers no longer need to ask. They see and hear demo reels and know that this guy can rap. As the number of requests for composition and recording in genres such as Hardstyle, House, and Trap began to increase, I transformed into EDM rap vocals. Someone buys a particular style of music drop and is happy with the result, so they come back and ask if you can do anything else for them, but not It’s interesting because it does it in the style of-I taught myself there are so many new genres of music to provide the best service to our customers and it opens my eyes wide Gave me.

What are some of the most memorable or rewarding gigs you’ve worked on, and why?

The first 10 gigs were the most challenging. It took me some time to get the first 10 sales. Perhaps the most memorable is the promotion of the Toronto Sports Network’s Gray Cup Championship. Until then, customers had to do it for me to some extent. But for this particular order, I had to follow everything very rigorously, as they had very specific and clear instructions on how they wanted it. It took a while to complete, but it was finally completed and the client was pleased. However, through this experience, I also learned that I needed to value my time and skills more, and then raised the price accordingly.

How has your work / business evolved over the past (pandemic) year? Where do you think your freelance career is heading?

I’m very grateful that 2020 was a terrible year for many, but to be honest, the pandemic has made it the year of the highest sales ever. I worked a lot, don’t get me wrong, sometimes record 10 projects a day. That said, the influx of work forced me to streamline the process, allowing me to work smart rather than hard. I’ve earned more than $ 250,000 so far, but there are no signs of a slowdown. Where do you think my career is heading? I’m digging deeper into acting and starting to make my own music. The more I combine my work with serving buyers, the more I think my freelance career will continue to grow. It’s all about complacency. The sky is the limit!

What do you want to convey to anyone trying to get started with Fiverr, or pursuing a dream or passion project?

I always tell people, just do it. You have nothing to lose and you have everything to gain. If something goes wrong, make fine adjustments. Adapt to the market. See what people need and if you can fill that void, do it. Also, accept new opportunities. There was no way to say narration, but unless you missed the opportunity, it probably wouldn’t have happened.



from WordPress https://ift.tt/3dxh1y4
via IFTTT

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Post Top Ad