15 Embarrassing Work-From-Home Stories That Speak To My Awkward Soul – BuzzFeed - Freelance Prospector

Breaking

Post Top Ad

Post Top Ad

martes, 5 de octubre de 2021

15 Embarrassing Work-From-Home Stories That Speak To My Awkward Soul – BuzzFeed

2. “I am a manager and have monthly one-on-ones with my associates where we discuss performance, career goals, developmental opportunities, etc. When [I was working from home] earlier this year, my kids were also home doing virtual school, so I would have to bounce around the house all day escaping the noise and seeking privacy.”

“About halfway through a one-on-one, my laptop was dying so I told my associate to give me a moment so I could grab my charger downstairs. On literally the second step, I slipped and proceeded to tumble down the stairs LAPTOP IN HAND, on this Zoom call with the camera on. I quickly got up, put my laptop down on the table, plugged it in, and proceeded with the conversation as if nothing happened. My poor associate sat there with the most extreme look of confusion on her face, trying to process what she just saw while I sat there flustered and out of breath, talking about her attendance and not at all addressing what just happened LOL.”

steviemimbela



from WordPress https://ift.tt/3izpPGb
via IFTTT

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Post Top Ad